
On January 5th my friend Erika and I loaded up the car and left for TX. It was an adventure! We spent the first night in Oklahoma City with a friend of mine from YWAM (Thank you, Christina!!). The next day we arrived on the ranch here in TX that will be my home . . . for a long time! I am excited to see what God has for me this year.
I am working in the admissions office with a program called, SOS or, Season of Service. It is designed to give christians an overseas experience without a long term committement (most of the trips are 3 weeks). I am excited to learn more about it!
My other job is being a dorm mom. I am, with another lady, in charge of the single girls dorm (students and staff). It is an interesting job that brings out all sorts of interesting things . . . joys and concerns and such parenting feelings I am amazed! And it is only the first week!
So far, I am loving being back here. There are many changes with new jobs, living situations etc. but nothing that the Lord cannot help me though!!
will write again soon . . .
Amy
2 comments:
I am so glad for having the chance to see Erika again, Amy. I am sure you guys will have a lot of fun! Miss yall!!!
Any updates?
Post a Comment