Friday, February 23, 2007
Jan 07 DTS
I am working with a DTS (Discipleship Training School) at YWAM, Tyler right now. . . it is such a blessing to be able to be involved with this training. We have a class of 26 students who have been here since January. In a few weeks we will be leaving for a two week state side outreach and then board planes to a couple of different destinations for foreign outreach. EXCITING! Just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you all. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Amy
I am so glad for seeing your blog...
time flies so fast!
I remember when you did the first post...
We can't wait until see you here in Brazil!
These students are so blessed for having you with them.
God bless you!!!
from your brazilian brother
Post a Comment