Monday, January 01, 2007

Time to be a Tourist!

Many times when I travel, I don't get to be a tourist - but this trip changed that! I got to see so many amazing things and be so many amazing places. This included a trip to the Great Wall. What an amazing sight! I hope you enjoy the pictures of this trip. I hope to get some Christmas pictures up soon! Blessings! Amy

3 comments:

LAURA said...

great pictures, Amy!!

:D!

Aaron Bogott said...

Wow, what great pictures! I really love the one of you on the Great Wall. What an amazing structure and good view too. I am sure you thoroughly enjoyed your time there. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Amy what an amazing women you are! I am so happy about everything that your doing. What a blessing it is for you to give your life for 2 years toward seeing Brazil transformed. I am believing that God will do nothing less through you! I do hope to see you soon when you are in the states!