Being called a missionary means different things for different people. . . I hope this blg helps to show what it means to me. A calling, a ministry, a lifestyle.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Even MORE Russia
These are friends that we met in the last city where we were. We are going out on Victory Day in Russia (May 9th). It was a great day of lots of good conversation and lots of good food! One of the pictures in in the worlds biggest Mc Donalds (the one with red ceiling). And there is a picture of our amazing translator and a staff from YWAM Moscow. . . we had a great time together!
Glad that the outreach went so well. We were so blessed to have you come visit us and even stay overnight. The kids had so much fun! I hope all is well there in TX. We will be waiting for the next DTS outreach from Brazil.
hey, Amy! I can just hear your voice when I read your posts. I'm glad I found your site! Russia looks amazing! I miss YWAM, and hope God lets me be a part of it again sometime. Blessings on you!
You make the missionary life look like so much fun....Glad you are so happy and have followed the Lords guidance for your life. Love, Catherine K. Mpls, MN
3 comments:
Glad that the outreach went so well. We were so blessed to have you come visit us and even stay overnight. The kids had so much fun! I hope all is well there in TX. We will be waiting for the next DTS outreach from Brazil.
hey, Amy! I can just hear your voice when I read your posts. I'm glad I found your site! Russia looks amazing! I miss YWAM, and hope God lets me be a part of it again sometime. Blessings on you!
Hey Friend,
You make the missionary life look like so much fun....Glad you are so happy and have followed the Lords guidance for your life.
Love,
Catherine K.
Mpls, MN
Post a Comment