Monday, September 17, 2007

going away party

This may seem kind of silly, that we had a going away party when we are not yet going away. But, when it was planned we still thought we were going to leave this Wednesday. Our dear friends, Ken and Gretchen, along with Harmoni and Vania helped to plan, decorate....they are such a blessing. I only have a few pictures from the night and I hope to post more later. It was a great party complete with an, "Amy and Shekinah Trivia Game". Since our old roommates helped plan the party they had a good source of information! Questions included "how does Amy like her coffee?" "how many siblings does Shekinah have?" "what was Amy's job before coming to YWAM?" and "how many years was Shekinah a dorm parent?". Oh what fun.

1 comment:

Aaron Bogott said...

Glad you had a great party. Sorry you are not going away as planned. I hope this means we will see each on in MN when we arrive. I love the slide show.